CHECK OUT THIS CHANCE TO CHANGE A LIFE FOR $25.00!!!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sarah


Sarah has settled into her life here in Spokane and is now beginning a new job. She was supposed to start on Thursday (when the big storm hit) but will now begin on Monday. She'll be doing a similar job that she had in Riverside (dispatching and customer service). The type of company is different however, being a printing company. She is very excited to be employed full time once again.

Credit to Barry Moses for this picture of Sarah and I. Sarah was able to join me in the colleges last day of Fall quarter. We had a multicultural potluck that was a great success! It was so great to have her there and an even greater joy to have her back as part of our daily lives.

We love you Sarah!!!

4 comments:

Barry Moses (Sulustu) said...

What an awesome picture! Who's the photograher???

Unknown said...

I hope you saw that I did give credit to you! You are indeed a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sarah looks great and so do you! It's wonderful seeing the two of you together...smiling :o)

Unknown said...

Thank You! I love me some Sarah!