CHECK OUT THIS CHANCE TO CHANGE A LIFE FOR $25.00!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Disappointment


I was supposed to wake up this morning in Riverside, California. Of course the perfect storm hit and my flight was canceled. I know I can still go see the baby, but I'll miss seeing Matt on his mid-deployment leave. He leaves for Iraq early Monday morning. My sadness is unspeakable as I think about not seeing him for another 10 months.

I thank God for digital pictures as I look at this picture of Matt loving Daniel. I can't wait for the day I can see them together. The best gift I have been given this Christmas is that Matthew was here for Daniel's birth. God's perfect timing. There is plenty to be thankful for as I gaze out the window to see what came between me and my trip to Southern California.

1 comment:

Barry Moses (Sulustu) said...

Oh Carole, what a bitter disappointment indeed. I'm saddened to hear it.