CHECK OUT THIS CHANCE TO CHANGE A LIFE FOR $25.00!!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

A New Grandson!



Until you have a son of your own . . . you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son. You will never know the sense of honor that makes a man want to be more than he is and to pass something good and hopeful into the hands of his son.



Children are the best life has to offer. And now. . . we have the most beautiful, new little boy in our family. Amanda and Matthew had their first child, Daniel James, on December 5th at 12:38. He was 8 pounds, 2.5 oz and 19.5 inches long.



I am so proud to wear the name of grandma. I want to be the kind of grandma who plays in the mud, makes faces through the window and loves wholly and unconditionally. I never knew my grandparents and so . . . I want to be invoved in a way that makes my grandson feel valued and treasured.



Happy Birthday Daniel James!




No comments: